I forgot my password.
Go to 3point5.com and click "Lost Password". A temporary password will be emailed to you. If you're still having trouble, contact us and we will help you to access your account.
How do I change my Member ID, password, and/or email?
If you have clicked the "Lost Password" link and you have not received an email with your temporary password, please check the Spam or Junk folder on your email.
Use the 'My Profile' link to manage your Member ID, password and/or email address. If you're still having trouble, Contact Us and we will help you to manage your account.
My 3point5.com account no longer active. I want to re-activate my account.
Owners and managers have the ability to activate and deactivate user accounts. If you feel your account has been deactivated in error, work with your retailer to resolve the error. If you have changed locations / employers, please Contact Us and we will help make the necessary adjustments to your 3point5.com account.
Where's my order?
The manufacturers on 3point5.com ship all orders on behalf of 3point5.com. Each manufacturer is different, but orders typically take 2-4 weeks to process and ship.
Is it possible to change an order once it has been placed?
Before contacting 3point5.com or the manufacturer, check your credit card or bank statement. If you have been charged, it is likely the order has been processed and will ship shortly.
Orders cannot be altered once they have been submitted to the manufacturer for fulfillment.
My order is 'Pending Approval'. What does this mean?
Order status: 'Pending Approval' means that someone at your retailer has been emailed to review and 'Approve' your order. Once your order has been approved, 3point5.com will instantly submit the order to the manufacturer for fulfillment.
Why does my discount appear for some items and not others?
If you are a manager and/or owner who would like to approve all orders before they process, Contact Us and we can alert you by email each time one of your staff places an order.
If you are able to see your discount on some items and not on others, there are additional training programs that need to be completed.
Why does my bank statement show a pending charge for an amount other than my order total?
In certain cases, a pre-authorization is used to ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover the order. The pre-authorization will remain as a pending transaction until it is removed and replaced by the actual charge.
I did not receive my entire order. What happened to the other items?
Items can go out of stock after an order has been submitted. Items that are out of stock at the time of processing are canceled from the order. You are welcome to reorder items that were not shipped.
Why is there a transaction fee on my order?
A transaction fee is applied to orders to cover the costs associated with fulfillment of your order. If a transaction fee applies to your order the amount will be shown during checkout and on your order confirmation. Shipping charges will be applied separately based on the delivery method.
I think I won a contest!
If you are a contest winner you will be contacted by 3point5. Please do not contact 3point5 asking if you have won.
What are the contest rules?
- You are allowed to win one contest every six months unless otherwise stated. For example, if you win a contest on December 1st, you are no longer eligible to win another contest for any manufacturer until June 1st.
- Most contests have a limit on the number of attempts you are allowed on each Edu-Game. Attempts beyond this allotment are not counted towards your best score.
- The leader boards you see are provided for your enjoyment. There are many factors that can affect these standings; therefore, placement on a leader board does not guarantee you have won a contest.
- In the event you qualify to win multiple contests in the same month, the prize you receive will be selected at random. Please do not contact 3point5 requesting a specific prize.
- All contests are subject to any additional rules decided by the manufacturer.