By using any of our sites, you agree to the terms of this notice.
Information We Collect
We also collect certain non-personal, anonymous information about your use of our sites as well information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of browser you are using, and your computer's operating system. . Except as otherwise explained in this policy, we may combine the non-personal information we collect from you with your personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
Our sites also use "cookies" (small data files stored on your computer) and other tracking technologies to collect information about your visit to our sites. The cookies and tracking technologies we use do not capture personally-identifiable information. The information that is captured about your visit may be used in a variety of ways, such as to monitor and maintain information about your visits to our sites, to help us identify and address problems with and to improve our sites, to analyze web traffic trends, and to help protect the security and integrity of our sites. You may set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you receive cookies, giving you the opportunity to decide whether to accept cookies. If you do not accept cookies however, your experience at our sites may be degraded.
We may also use pixel tags (also known as "clear gifs," "Web beacons" or "1-by-1gifs") on our sites.
These may be used in connection with certain pages of our sites or with email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications and our marketing campaigns, to compile statistics about usage and response rates, and to assist us in resolving issues that may arise on our sites.
We use online advertising networks, including Google Adwords, to serve ads on our behalf on third-party websites. These networks use both cookie and pixel tag technology to measure the effectiveness of ads for their clients, none of which contains personally-identifiable information. We limit these networks from using the information collected by these cookies and pixel tags for any purpose other than to assist us in our advertising efforts.
- We have adopted the use of the Advertising Options Icon whenever advertising networks offer this functionality. Click on the displayed Icon to receive more information and then opt-out or visit the advertising network's website to opt-out.
- You may opt out of receiving Google advertising by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page. You may opt out of other third party endors by using the Network Advertising Initiative's Opt Out Tool.
Please note that if you opt out, you may still receive online advertising from eXperticity. Opting out from a specific advertising network means only that the ads you do receive online will be generic and not based on your preferences or behavior.
How We Use Collected Personally-Identifiable Information
- We use the personally-identifiable information we collect for the following purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to send you important information regarding our sites, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to personalize your experience on our sites by presenting content tailored to you;
- to allow you to take and keep track of training;
- to verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your profile, to provide you with information about companies close-by, and to take measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of your profile and personally-identifiable information;
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our sites, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- for risk control, to comply with laws and regulations and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
With Whom The Information May Be Shared
We will not disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties except to the extent necessary to provide you with a requested service, or under circumstances required by law. We also may disclose this information to third parties: (1) when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, customers or other users of our sites, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; (2) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; and (3) to our business partners and/or third parties, subject to confidentiality agreements as appropriate, for administrative, technical support or other business purposes as necessary to facilitate our transactions with you, analyze our data, conduct analytics services, or to maintain and improve our services.
Choices For Controlling Your Information
As mentioned, most browsers can be configured to reject cookies or alert you when cookies are being sent. You may cancel your registration to our sites and/or request the removal of your personal information from our visitor records by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send an email to confirm your request. After you respond, we will remove your information from our database. Residual information may remain in our archives and records, but this information will not be used for any commercial purpose. We reserve the right to maintain information on registered visitors who have violated any of our policies or who have had their access to the Site blocked.
Correcting or Changing Your Information
We are concerned about the accuracy, currency and completeness of the information we collect and take appropriate steps to ensure that the information we have is accurate and up-to-date. In addition to the options provided to you in this policy, if you wish to review, amend, correct, update or delete personally identifiable information we have collected about you online, other than such information in your profile, contact us at : [email address]. (You can correct information in your profile at any time by logging-in.) We will respond to your access request within 30 days. We reserve the right not to allow access to your information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is prohibited by law or if the rights of another individual might be violated.
We use a variety of technologies and processes to protect personal information collected on this site. For example, we use encryption technology whenever transmitting personal information. Unfortunately, no security technology is completely secure, and you should remember that email is not a secure means of communication.
Links to Other Websites
Our sites are not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
eXperticity complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. eXperticity has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view eXperticity's certification, please visit //www.export.gov/safeharbor/.